Friday, October 30, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays...) Get Me DOWN!






This year has truly been one to forget in terms of weather. Starting last year about this time we began the pattern of sunless days that extended through Spring, Summer, Fall and kept on going and going and going. I just heard that we had 19 days of rain this month and this is the ninth rainiest October on record. Now, I realize we can't change the weather and should basically just keep still about it, but I am such a "sunshine" person and this is really killing me. I am a grumpy old woman, ready to snap the heads off anyone over 5 - grandkids are always excluded from my sour moods. In fact, they can usually get me OUT of those funks because they make me laugh so much. Annie's giggle and upbeat personality, Landon's wonderful comments, and Brennan's sparkling eyes and smile could make the crabbiest human happy. I am truly blessed and I know this every day of my life. I've attached a few photos - two of the new chair (for Matt and Jan) with a spoiled Yorkshire Terrier sprawled out on it, one of Annie's craziest bed-head hair this morning, "Helmet Boy" Brennan taking one of his catnaps, and Landon as Bumblebee the Transformer dude. Who could not be happy around that?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics. Guinness is the living embodiment of the phrase, "It's a dog's life".

    ReplyDelete