Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Mystery of Hulk Hogan's Tee Shirt SOLVED!


Well, earlier today I posted how much I loved Hulk Hogan's cool shirt that he wore on the Today Show this morning. Well, as luck would have it, he is on Larry King tonight, wearing the same shirt (eeeuuuuwwwww) but this time he was shown from the front so I got a great look at it. It said "Anthony Vega" on it (hence the A's I talked about). Well, I Googled Anthony Vega and found his online store. I couldn't find the exact shirt, but found one I loved just as much. So, I added it to my cart - the price was not listed and this worried me (if you have to ask you can't afford it rule) so when I went to MY CART, the price popped up - a mere $99 for the TEE SHIRT! Whoa. That shirt will not see the likes of my closet any time soon. I'm on a fixed income! It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment