Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Two and I Have Followers

Well, this is my second day of being an official blogger and I already have four followers! How cool is that? I have had a few comments about my profile pic being stupid. I will reconsider posting a different shot once I find one on which I can remove wrinkles and fat lines. Love the photo-editing capabilities we have access to these days. Actually, I thought I looked rather charming in the pink helmet!?

Speaking of pink, Hulk Hogan was on the Today Show this morning wearing the coolest tee shirt. It was pink with a bunch of large letter A's on it. I couldn't see the writing under the center A but I am guessing it might have been Armani. I loved it! It was V-neck and had lots of embroidered thingies on it. Very cool shirt. Did anyone else see the show and recognize that shirt? I was really digging it! He had a matching pink bandana on his head, his trademark. Not sure I would want that part of his ensemble. He was also on with Kathy Lee and Hoda too. He's pitching his book about his crazy wife and her problems that brought down his marriage. Hmmmm...I wonder if steroids played a role in his anger?

If there is a recession, and we are all trying to go green, why do I get about 10 catalog/sale flyers every single day? Doesn't it cost a lot of $$$ to send out these things? Doesn't it require the mowing down and murder of trees at an alarming rate to do this? I am confused.

Dogs and babies have the greatest lives. Babies cry and we run to them. Dogs get fed, watered, and sleep all day. We let them out when they need to be let out. No cares, no worries, no bills to pay. In my next life...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that hideous helmet pic is gone. If only I could find the video you made when you were dressed up like Queen Hatshepsut. That would be an awesome thing to add to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever find it you must burn it. That video was not meant to be seen by anyone but you, Bridget, and me. May it R.I.P. wherever it is!

    ReplyDelete